Home Page: Agendas
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 3 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 5, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
C. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
11. New business
A. Request of Tom Mashock to close County Q and W in Johnsburg
B. Approve Mike Muellenbach’s revised CSM
C. Request speed study to extend 45 MPH limit on County HHH west of Garnett
D. Request from Holyland Food Pantry and St Paul church for speed control in area
E. Reapply for State broadband with Charter for Johnsburg
F. Need for surveillance at drop off center
G. Adjust salaries of Calumet Sanitary District commissioners
H. Discuss Nuisance ordinance.
I. Discuss need for ordinance for prevention of sewer backup problems.
J. Discuss future roadwork at Kiel Rd and County W
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Tuesday August 7, 2018
Dated the 28th day of June, 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda