Home Page: Agendas
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, N0vember 8, 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the October 2, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
A Approve new 3 year contracts with Brothertown and Taycheedah
B. Approve Fire Department 2019 budget
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Patches needed following silage harvest
C. Set date to interview snowplow drivers..
D. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
C. Report on costs to put speed control signs by food pantry and Church
11. New business
A. Approve tax letter for 2019
B. Discuss bank service charges.
C. Last look at proposed 2019 Town budget before November 15 budget hearing.
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Tuesday December 4, 2018
Dated the 4th day of November, 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda