Home Page: Agendas
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday October 2, 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the September 4, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
A Approve new 3 year contracts with Brothertown and Taycheedah
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Patches needed following silage harvest
C. Need for extra employee for snow removal and hiring process.
D. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
E. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
C. Report on costs to put speed control signs by food pantry and Church
D. Result of PSC Broadband grant application.
11. New business
A. Request for public’s ability to raise levy for Town expenses
B. Decide how to dispose of metal pipe for recycling.
C. Discuss sign size on building and permitting process of such sign
D. Discuss ATV use on Town Roads
E. Discuss Nuisance ordinance.
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Thursday November 8, 2018
Dated the 27th day of September, 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda