Home Page: Agendas
April 2, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, April 2, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the March 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Town Insurance review – Mike Immel
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Progress on TRIP-D project
C. Progress on Kiel Rd bridge project, right of way needs.
D. Repair of Oshkosh plow
E. Winter road plowing with Brothertown, meeting review
F. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Fire Department business
A. Contract comment and ideas
B. Other comments
10. Old business
A. Discuss Drop Off center postcard and window sticker distribution
B. Discuss loan sources for road projects.
11. New business
A. Discuss Be Smart annual report
B. Approve resolution on when the Town permitted the Blue Sky project.
12. Board of Appeals meeting
A. Village Accounting addition
13. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL Unit
B. WTA district meeting
14. Next month’s main agenda items.
15. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 29th day of March, 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda