Home Page: Agendas
April 3, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday May 1, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the April 4 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Johnsburg Rd PIM, expansion to rest of road to Cty W, other decisions to make on plans and engineering design.
C. Report of board’s road tour
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Lakeside Cemetery, progress of changeover and upkeep.
10. New business
A. Resolution for loan to improve balance of Johnsburg Rd and refinance outstanding loans
B. Approve letter to landowners on right-of-way maintenance.
C. Adjust transportation budget for tractor purchase.
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. AEA meeting at Brothertown by Calumet County
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 26th day of April 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda