Home Page: Agendas
April 3, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, April 3, 2013 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the March 4 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss options for in place recycling of asphalt
C. Discuss culvert roadside restoration following spring thaw
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Approve easement for cemetery road and maintenance.
B Next step in transfer of cemetery ownership.
C. Discuss siren for Johnsburg.
10. New business
A. Discuss maintenance of Lakeside Cemetery and drop off center.
B. Action needed for recycling/refuse pick-up contracts
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA district meeting
B. ESRC meeting
C. Weigh in on Winnebago Waterways meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
14. Adjourn to closed session, negotiation for acquisition of right of way, ss 19.85(1)(e).
15. Reconvene to open session to approve right away acquisitions.
Dated the 28th day of March 2013.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda