Home Page: Agendas
April 5, 2018 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, April 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the March 6, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
A Approve amendment to Administrative rules.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Salt order for 2019 order due 4/18.
C. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
D. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
11. New business
A. Discuss replacement of tractor blade.
B. Discuss Board of Review date
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Tuesday May 1, 2018
Dated the 31st day of March 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
October 23, 2019 Plan Commission
October 9, 2019 Agenda
September 11, 2019 Agenda
August 22, 2019 Agenda
August 13, 2019 Agenda
May 8, 2019 Agenda
April 3, 2019 Agenda
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda