Home Page: Agendas
April 6, 2011 Agenda
Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, April 6, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the September 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
A. Start Emergency Management plan
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve bid proposal for Kiel Road and Lakeshore Dr to be published
C. Johnsburg Rd progress report
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. E-cycling with ESRC clean sweep
10. New business
A. Decide Town Legal Counsel representation as Mr Kaufman started new office
B. Bank loan for completion of Kiel Rd project
C. Review parcels for conditional use under new zoning ordinance.
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL County unit meeting
B. Lake weed problem meeting
C. WTA capital meeting
D. Road maintenance meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 31st day of March 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 8, 2019 Agenda
April 3, 2019 Agenda
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda