Home Page: Agendas
April 6, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, April 6, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the March 7th meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Town insurance review by Mike Immel
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss ESRC tire recycling program
11. New business
A. Approve CSM for Bill Schneider
B. Open bids for road projects
C. Award contracts for road work from bids
D. Discuss and decide replacement for 1 ton truck.
E. Discuss plans for hosting June County Unit WTA meeting
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: May 2, 2017
Dated the 30th day of March, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda