Home Page: Agendas
April 7, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, April 7, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerkís minutes of the March 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurerís report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Presentation by Warren Utech, Martensen Ieslie Co on Working Lands Initiative and effects on Town Zoning ordinances and Comprehensive plan.
8. Fire Department communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Center line painting of Kiel Rd, W to Marytown.
C. Decide sign replacement for road signs and road name signs. Donís completed inventory of signs.
D. Decide drainage work for 2010, Kiel Rd at St Paul Rd (east and south) and in area west of W1100 Kiel Rd.
E. Discuss seal coating for 2010.
F. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
10. Board of Appeals
A. Ron Freund (March 18)
B Al Preissner variance request
11 New business
A. Request by resident for Town-wide water testing.
B. Set date for Board of Review and open book.
12. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL unit meeting
B. Road maintenance
13. Next monthís main agenda items.
14. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 31st day of March, 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda