Home Page: Agendas
April 7, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, April 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the March 8 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Presentation by Ryan Rice of watershed project by Lakeside Cemetery
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
10. Old business
A. Actions to be taken on property on Gulig Rd.
11. New business
A. Appoint Poll worker for 2016-17 cycle.
B. Approve resolution to borrow up to $250,000 for road projects
C. Appoint caretaker for cemetery.
D. Discuss WTA pilot program for IOH permits
E. Discuss sexual predator ordinance
F. Review charge for Driveway Permit
G. Approve Conditional Use Permit for Bob Feuerhammer
H. Discuss deer pickup as proposed by FDL Co Highway Dept
I. Salt order for 2016-17 season
J. Discuss request by OSG for UTILITY LOCATION ORDINANCE
K. Set date for Board of Review
L. Letter to Chairman
12. Report on meetings attended
A. Asphalt maintenance meeting
B. District meeting
13 Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: May 3, 2016
Dated the 31st day of March, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda