Home Page: Agendas
August 2, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, August 2, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 5 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid. Adjust budget.
7. Open and award bids for wedge and sealcoat of 6/10th mile of Kiel Rd
8. Fire Department Communications
A.FDL EM siren location request
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Approve Dorn Rd agreement with Town of New Holstein
10. New business
A. Letter of support of DNR grant for Lake organization, FDL county application
B. Approve CSM for Chandoka Farm.
C. Discuss sponsorship to National Towns Meeting
D. Discuss procedure and requirements for a Junkyard License.
E. Town wide water sampling schedule, collection and other plans and costs.
F. Discuss state redistricting and effect on Town, elections
G. Change date of Sept meeting due to annual School district meeting, Sept 6 @ 7:30
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA listening session, Sheboygan Co unit meeting
Next month’s main agenda items.
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 28th day of July 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda