Home Page: Agendas
August 2, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday August 2, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 5 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Progress on property on Gulig Rd.
11. New business
A. Decide amount of loan needed to complete Johnsburg Rd. Sept 3 date for use of loan.
B. Discuss culvert size on Kiel Rd driveway.
C. Approve CSM for Jim and Lynn Watry.
D. Set date for rezoning and variance request of Dave Burlingham
E. Decide need for additional poll workers as ruling of GAB.
F. Request for building inspection at Winnebago Park.
G. Discuss referendum question as to change to appointed assessor.
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: September 6, 2016
Dated the 28th day of July, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda