Home Page: Agendas
August 3, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, August 3, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid, make adjustments to budget.
7. Communications with fire department
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss places in Town where water floods roads during heavy rain and spring thaw.
C. Discuss replacement of culvert on St Paul Rd
D. Discuss how to manage water and driveway width for parking lot at Marytown Tap with road project.
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Discuss updates to Dorn Rd agreement with Town of New Holstein.
B. Progress on Comprehensive Plan with Martenson & Eisele.
10. New business
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Calumet County Unit meeting at Town of Brillion, WTA listening session.
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 29th day of July 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda