Home Page: Agendas
August 4, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, August 4, 2009at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 7meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Presentation by Dan Feldner, Northeast Asphalt on road evaluation program.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Salt shed options and land availability.
C. R/W signs for TRIP-D project.
D. Kiel Rd bridge bid opening from July 28 at DOT, Madison
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Resolution and other forms for loan from National Exchange Bank for Kiel Rd TRIP-D project.
B. Approve R/W acquisitions for Kiel Rd Trip-D project.
C. Resolution not to accept shingles at the drop off center.
D. Purchase of magnetic signs for official’s cars
10. New business
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 29th day of July 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda