Home Page: Agendas
August 6, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, August 6, 2013 at 7:000 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 2nd , 2013 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
A. Discuss rental for fall ditch cutting.
B. Discuss ditching on Kiel Road by Mueller.
C. Discuss adding block for compost pile at recycle center.
D. Discuss signage at recycle center and moving gate.
E. Discuss right of ways/working land in the right of ways
9. Appoint Plan Commission and Board of Appeal members.
10. Next month’s main agenda items.
11. Next month’s meeting date (Tues. 9/3)
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
13. Adjourn to closed session to discuss cemetery, Tasch ditch work, and Don’s
14. Reconvene to open session.
Dated the 31st day of July, 2013.
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda