Home Page: Agendas
August 7, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, August 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
A. Progress on agreement with Town of Taycheedah
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve bid for Johnsburg Rd
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Lakeside Cemetery progress, legal needs
10. New business
A. Adjust 2011 and 2012 budgets
B. Approve payment interest on loans to be refinanced
C. Request of constable for kennel
D. Discuss special assessment on tillable acres and permitting of manure hauling for road damages
E. Decide membership to Lake Winnebago Quality Improveent Assn
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. East Central Planning 2020 FDL SSA update
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 2ndday of August 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda