Home Page: Agendas
August 7, 2018 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday August 7, 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the July 3, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
A Approve new 3 year contracts
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss road tour and culvert replacement and ditch cleaning needs
C. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
D. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
11. New business
A. Approve liquor license for new operator of tavern(Paula’s) in Calumetville
B. Discuss letter to DNR for trapping of muskrats on Kiel Rd
C. Request from Holyland Food Pantry and St Paul’s Church for speed control in area
D. Adjust salaries of Calumet Sanitary District commissioners
E. Discuss Nuisance ordinance.
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Tuesday September 4, 2018
Dated the 3rd day of August, 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
October 23, 2019 Plan Commission
October 9, 2019 Agenda
September 11, 2019 Agenda
August 22, 2019 Agenda
August 13, 2019 Agenda
May 8, 2019 Agenda
April 3, 2019 Agenda
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda