Home Page: Agendas
December 1, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, December 1, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the November 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department business
A. Approve Fire Department Volunteer Fund Budget.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Bridge report from TOKI
C. Decide final payment to J&E in regard to TRIP reimbursement.
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Approve resolution on tax refunds less than $2.00.
B. Appoint election officials list for 1/1/2010 to 12/31/2011.
C. Approval of Fire Service agreement with Town of Brothertown
D. Approval of Fire Service agreement with Town of Taycheedah.
E. Request of engine brake control signage.
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 25th day of November 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda