Home Page: Agendas
December 1, 2014 Special Town Mtg
NOTICE OF SPECIAL TOWN MEETING
OF THE ELECTORS OF THE TOWN OF CALUMET
Notice is hereby given that a special town meeting of electors of the Town of Calumet,
Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, will be held at the town hall on the 1st day of December, 2014 at 7:00 PM. The town elector meeting will be held for the following purposes:
1. To approve the total highway expenditures for 2015 pursuant to
s.82.03(2)(a) of Wis Statutes.
2. Consider changing from an elected assessor to an appointed assessor.
3. Establish the salaries of elected officials.
4. Establish a tax levy of $351,180.00 with a mill rate from its current rate
of $1.82 up to an $0.18 increase to $2.00 per $1,000.00.
5. To approve the 2014 total town tax levy to be collected in 2015
Pursuant to S.60.10(1)(a) of Wis. Statutes.
6. Control of credit card.
By: Mary Casper
Dated this 15th day of November, 2014
SPECIAL TOWN BOARD MEETING
TOWN OF CALUMET
Notice is hereby given that on Monday, December 1, 2014 following the Public Budget Hearing and the Special Town Meeting; the Town Board will meet for the purpose of adopting the Town of Calumet Budget for 2015.
Mary Casper, Clerk
Town of Calumet
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda