Home Page: Agendas
December 1, 2015 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday December 1, 2015 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
The Town Board will meet in closed session at 6:30 to interview a candidate for wing operation of snow plow.
Board meeting at 7:00
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the November 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss WISLR reports
9. Old business
A.. Approve Calumet Sanitary agreements with other districts and OSG
10. New business
A. Approve fire contract for Taycheedah
B. Discuss collection of late Personal Property Taxes
C. Approve Plan Commission decision for Lisowe Acres conditional use permit.
D. Approve hire for snow plow operations
E. Decide replacement of heater in shelter at recycle center.
F. Approve poll worker list for 2016-2017 election cycle
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Next meeting date: December 29
Dated the 28th day of October, 2015.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda