Home Page: Agendas
December 21, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet will meet in closed session at 6:30 PM
on Wednesday, December 21, 2016 to discuss the hourly rate for the snow plow crew.
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday December 21, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Adjust budget
7. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Options for truck route.
C. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Progress on property on Gulig Rd.
11. New business
A. Appoint Fire Chief and Assistant Fire Chiefs
B. Approve Plan Commission recommendation of Board Bill Schnieder
C. Approve Plan Commission recommendation of Joe Halbach
D. Approve Plan Commission recommendation of Mike Heus
E. Discuss new 1 ton truck options
F. Discuss hourly rate for snow plow crew.
G. Review and appoint Plan Commission and Board of Appeals members
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: February 7, 2017.
Dated the 14th day of December, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda