Home Page: Agendas
December 27, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Thursday, December 27, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 4 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid and amend budget.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Decide bid schedule for Johnsburg Rd.
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Next step in transfer of cemetery ownership.
10. New business
A. Approve CSM map for Joe Schmitz
B. Accept members for ad hoc road committee.
C. Decide time to move forward with Town Comprehensive Plan and Zoning following FDL County approval of county Farmland Preservation map.
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 21st day of December 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda