Home Page: Agendas
December 28, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, December 28, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Adjust budget.
7. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve purchase of shouldering device for truck
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
D. Plan Commission meeting report
9. Old business
A. Deitrich CSM approval
10. New business
A. Appoint Calumet Sanitary District Commissioner
B. Discuss David Halbach Home Base business, how affects others with new zoning.
C. Purchase of shouldering devise for patrol truck
D. Plan for FDL County Unit March meeting
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL county FLP meeting
B. Johnsburg Rd meeting with Taycheedah
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited
Dated the 22nd day of December 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda