Home Page: Agendas
December 29, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, December 29, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid & adjust budget.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Kiel Rd bridge report from TOKI
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
8. Fire Department business
A. Approve Volunteer fund budget
B. Decide pre-payment of Fire Department loan
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Approve Fire Service agreement with Town of Brothertown
B. Approve Fire Service agreement with Town of Taycheedah
C. Approve resolution updating number of election workers and official who makes decision of number needed at election
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated this 23rd day of December 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda