Home Page: Agendas
December 29, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, December 29, 2010 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 7 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid. Adjust budget.
7. Fire Department report and Communications
A. Snow plowing issues.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve warning letter for those piling snow on shoulder of road
C. Discuss bids for road work scheduled for 2011
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
E. Board of Appeals – Cedar Lodge request for variance
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Reappoint members of Plan Commission
B. Reappoint members of Board of Appeals
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items. February 1, 2011
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 24th day of December 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda