Home Page: Agendas
December 2, 2014 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for TUESDAY, DECEMBER 2, 2014 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance.
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the September 2, 2014 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications.
8. Recycling Center report.
9. Constable’s Report.
10. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
Reports and Communication with necessary motions.
11. Discuss mower options, prices, etc.
12. Update on price for brush.
13. Discuss and approve Town options for Implements of Husbandry.
14. Plan Commission recommendation for Nick Lisowe rezone.
15. Discuss future employment needs, overtime and on call help.
16. Next month’s main agenda items.
17. Next month’s meeting date – set year end meeting date – 12/29 or 12/30.
18. Adjourn to closed session – Review of future employment issues, if needed.
19. Reconvene to open session with necessary motions if needed.
20. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited
Dated November 29, 2014.
Michael Endries – Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda