Home Page: Agendas
December 30, 2008 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, December 30, 2008 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid and adjust budget.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Reply from FEMA on Kiel Rd bridge
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
8. Old business
9. New business
A. Approve purchase of snow blower
B. Approve purchase of 2 way radio for tractor
C. Discuss employee hiring procedure
D. Reappoint Earl Witte member and Fritz Anhalt alternate to the Board of Appeals for 3 year terms.
E. Adjust poll workers salary to other town workers hourly wage.
10. Reports of meetings attended
A. Working Lands meeting at Kimberly
11. Next month’s main agenda items.
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 23rd day of December 2008.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda