Home Page: Agendas
December 4, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, December 4, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the November 8 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid, adjust budget.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Cemetery –easement and transfer
10. New business
A. Discuss setting up ad hoc committee on roads
B. Approve ordinance to extend terms of elected officers 1 week to meet new election rules.
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items. Meeting between Christmas and New years
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 29th day of November 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda