Home Page: Agendas
December 5, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday December 5, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the November 7, 2017 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Adjust budget
7. Examine and approve bills to be paid
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
C. Ditch cleaning for 2018
D. Discuss WISLR road ratings
E. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
11. New business
A. Approve CSM for Ken Danes
B. Discuss DNR audit of Drop Off Center and recommendations
C. Decide hire of part time snow plow driver
D. Ordinance for Tax Collection Bond
E. Discuss ordinance on snow left on roadway by citizens plowing
F. Discuss land survey issue at Town Hall property
G. Discuss Fence Ordinance
H. Discuss needs in a nuisance ordinance, what is and how wide to be
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Wednesday December 27, 2017. No January meeting
Dated the 30th day of November 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda