Home Page: Agendas
February 2, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, February 2, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 29 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss new mower for roadside cutting
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
8. Old business
A. Discuss possibility of abandoning Korb Rd.
9. New business
A. Approve resolution opposing change to county assessing from local assessing.
B. Approve updated agreement for East Shore Recycling Commission
C. Approve resolution giving voting power to representative and alternate of East Shore Recycling Commission.
D. Appoint Bruce Peterson alternate to East Shore Recycling Commission.
10. Reports of meetings attended
A. East Shore Recycling Commission
11. Next month’s main agenda items.
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
13. Adjourn to executive session for personnel review.
14. Reconvene to open meeting to report results of executive session.
Dated the 27th day of January, 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda