Home Page: Agendas
February 2, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday February 2, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 29 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Adjust budget for 2015 carryover
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
9. Old business
A. Actions to be taken on property on Gulig Rd.
10. New business
A. Decide bid ad for Calmar Rd and Johnsburg Rd projects
B. Discuss mower prices
C. Decide sign inventory options by ECRPC
D. Discuss need for Sexual Predator Ordinance
E. Discuss offer to clean Town Hall.
F. Decide WTA spring meeting date for Board of Review training
11. Reports of meetings attended
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Next meeting date: March 1, 2016
Dated the 26th day of January, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda