Home Page: Agendas
February 3, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, February 3, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 30 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Boring progress and design of Kiel Rd bridge, decide how to move forward.
C. How to handle snow being pushed across roads and possible charge to remove from right of way
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Approve Fire Department Volunteer Fund Ordinance
B. Approve Uniform Dwelling Code Ordinance
C. Discuss credit card for Fire Department and who can use it.
D. Approve Fire Department MABAS agreement
E. Purchase of computer for Clerk.
F. Decide how to distribute Drop Off center window stickers and start date
G. Discuss winter road maintenance agreement with Town of Brothertown
H. Discuss sources of loan for Kiel Rd TRIP-D and bridge projects
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA district meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items and date.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 29th day of January 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda