Home Page: Agendas
February 5, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, February 5, 2013 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 27, 2012 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Adjust 2013 budget with money remaining from 2012 not used in budgeting process.
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve bid for Johnsburg Rd TRIP project
C. Right of Way agreements for Johnsburg Rd
D. Discuss options for Calmar Road
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Approve easement for cemetery road and maintenance.
B Next step in transfer of cemetery ownership.
10. New business
A. Discuss request for boy scout paper drive.
B. Moving forward with PC on zoning, Comp plan and FLP map.
C. Renewal of contracts with ADS(Veolia)
D. Attend bridge culvert maintenance meeting with County Highway Commissioner
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FCEDC annual meeting
B. ECRPC -legislative panel report on road funding
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 31st day of January 2013.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda