Home Page: Agendas
February 7, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, February 7, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 28, 2011 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
A. Adjust budget from 2011 carryover.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Progress on Johnsburg Rd TRIP project
C. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Discuss new interest rates and possibility to refinance current loans.
B. Adjust budget from 2011 carryover.
C. Approve change to Carol Deitrich CSM
D. Approve Joe Freund CSM
E. Discuss creation of Ag Enterprise Area
F. Decide use of Town push mower
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Plan for County unit meeting March 1
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Presentation of WISLR reports
Dated the 2nd day of February 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda