Home Page: Agendas
February 7, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, February 7, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the December 21 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Adjust budget .
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Progress on property on Gulig Rd.
11. New business
A. Approve CSM for Bill Schnieder
B. Approve CSM for Joe Halbach
C. Approve CSM for Mike Hues
D. Approve CSM for Jason Immel
E. Appoint new members and alternates for Plan Commission and Board of Appeals
F. Approve Proposal to pay road grant on loan payment.
G. Race the Lake use of Town roads.
H. Discuss problems with blacktop on Calmar Rd
I. Discuss how much salt to order for 2017-18 winter.
J. Discuss new 1 ton truck options and brand choices
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: March 7, 2017
Dated the 2nd day of February, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda