Home Page: Agendas
July 2, 2013 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 2, 2013 at 7:000 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 6th meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
A. Discuss Don’s role and responsibilities.
B. Discuss recycle center efficiency and employee’s responsibilities.
C. Appoint Plan Commission and Board of Appeals members.
D. Discuss request for new bids for ½ mile Johnsburg Rd and Dorn Road issues.
E. Adjust budget categories as needed.
F. Velvet Beach street lighting per request
G. Discussion on annual report format(previous yr comparison)
9. Results of Board of Appeals/Little Farmer
10. Next month’s main agenda items.
11. Next Month’s Meeting Date (Tues. 8/6)
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 27th day of June, 2013.
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of Board of Appeals and Plan Commission may be in attendance.
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda