Home Page: Agendas
July 3, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 3, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
A. Discuss Taycheedah letter and new contracts
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Approve exception to standard and resolution for (Trans 75) on Johnsburg Rd
C. Discuss construction permits and Permanent Limited Easements for Johnsburg Rd Project
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Progress on Lakeside Cemetery
B. Land owner Letter on right of way
10. New business
A. Approve August payment of interest on refinanced loans
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Fdl county unit quarterly meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 27th day of June 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda