Home Page: Agendas
July 5, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 5, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk?s minutes of the June 7 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer?s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid. Adjust budget.
7. Introduction of Paul Holland, Lake coordinator for county
8. Fire Department Communications
A. Report on Chief?s convention
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Progress on Johnsburg Rd trip project
C. Suggestions for seal coating of roads in town
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Adjust contract for Comprehensive plan and zoning changes.
B. Dorn Rd agreement with Town of New Holstien.
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL county unit meeting
12. Next month?s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 30th day of June 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda