Home Page: Agendas
July 5, 2016 Agenda
otice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday July 5, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 7 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
10. Old business
A. Actions to be taken on property on Gulig Rd.
B. Discuss graveling Nett and Sipple Rd
C. Discuss patches for west end of Kiel Rd
D. Discuss sealing of Kiel Rd east of Marytown
11. New business
A. Discuss change from elected to hired Assessor
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Aug. 2, 2016
Dated the 30th day of June 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda