Home Page: Agendas
July 5, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, July 5, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 6 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundry
11. New business
A. Discuss checking on cost to find out what is wrong with siren in Marytown.
B. Discuss problems with rip rap, shoulder and ditch by bridge on Kiel Rd east of W
C. Approve Plan Commission recommendation for Dan Matznik
D. Approve Plan Commission recommendation for Davis family property
E. Approve Davis family CSM
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: August 1, 2017.
Dated the 27th day of June, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda