Home Page: Agendas
July 6, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 6, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Discussion with Warren Utecht on progress of Comprehensive plan, WLI map, Zoning code update agreement with Martenson & Eislele
8. Communications with fire department
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Discuss changes to pulverizing, request of Roger Schoenborn, of Kiel Rd west of Marytown
C. Discuss replacement of tires on International and GMC trucks
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Discuss updates to Dorn Rd agreement with Town of New Holstein.
10. New business
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. County Unit meeting at Town of Springvale
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 1st day of July 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda