Home Page: Agendas
July 7, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 7, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Award contract for Kiel Rd TRIP-D project
8. Discuss fire service contract with other towns
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Salt shed options, cost and funding.
C. Options for replacing mower
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Loan for Kiel Rd TRIP-D project.
B. Approve right of way purchase Trip D Project
10. New business
A. Resolution to limit amount of shingles accepted a drop off center
B. Purchase of magnetic door signs for official’s vehicles.
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. County unit meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 2nd day of July 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda