Home Page: Agendas
July 7, 2015 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, July 7, 2015 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
The Board will meet at 6:30 for a closed session to interview candidate for employment at Drop off center.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the June 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Report ESRC meeting
9. Old business
A. Schenk audit progress
B. Report on siren for Johnsburg
C. Option for Drop Off Center, metal pickup
10. New business
A. Request for ATV route in Town
B. Decide hire of job candidate for drop off center
C. Appoint Board member to handle IOH permits
D. Road repair estimates from FDL County
E. Decide repairs on Tiger mower and Chev truck
F. Prairie Rock request for cleaning of Kiel Rd ditch
G. Discuss internet connection for tax collection
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL County unit meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 1st day of July, 2015.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda