Home Page: Agendas
June 1, 2010 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, June 1, 2010 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 4 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Open bids for garage roof replacement, select contractor.
8. Open bids for seal coating Dorn Rd, select contractor and sections to do.
9. Communication with Fire Department.
A. Discuss and act on purchase of new pump truck.
B. Action necessary to finance truck with 10 year loan.
C. Resolution authorizing proper personnel to sign contract to purchase Pumper truck
10. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Decide pulverizing of Kiel Rd east of Marytown
C. Discuss road tour
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
11. Old business
A. Decide moving forward with updating of Town Comprehensive Plan, Zoning Ordinances, Farm Land Preservation Ordinance and Farmland Preservation Map
12. New business
A. Accept Right of Way from FDL County due to tax foreclosure on Calmar Rd.
B. Approve annual Liquor licenses.
C. Discuss updating of Dorn Rd agreement with town of New Holstein.
13. Reports of meetings attended
14. Next month’s main agenda items.
15. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 27th day of May 2010.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda