Home Page: Agendas
June 2, 2009 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, June 2, 2009 at 7:30 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 5 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Status of Kiel Rd bridge replacement
C. Kiel Rd TRIP-D progress, design
D. Possible purchase of power broom for truck
E. Ideas for salt storage shed, cost and funding
F. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
8. Plan Commission and Board of Appeals Report
A. Approve Andy Huebschmann rezone from Ag to Rural Residential
B. Rick Gierach variance
9. Old business
A. Drop off center window sticker, how is it working
B. Loan for Kiel Road TRIP-D project
10. New business
A. Approve 2009 liquor licenses
B. Membership with Wisconsin Utility Tax Association
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. Training at Lamartine on BOA
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 28th day of May 2009.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda