Home Page: Agendas
June 5, 2018 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, June 5, 2018 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 1, 2018 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Fire Department Communications
A Set date to have Joint Town’s meeting to discuss new fire contracts.
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Kiel road bridge repair and DOT aid
C. Building permit Report
10. Old business
A. Discuss Calumet Sanitary plan to amend district boundary
B Discuss land survey issue of Town Hall lot
C. Approve Mike & Sue Muellenbach zone change as per Plan Commission
11. New business
A. Approve 2018-19 liquor licenses
B. Discuss complain sent to DNR on drop off center
C. Adjust salaries of Calumet Sanitary District commissioners
D. Discuss how to raise funds to switch to roadside refuse pickup instead of drop-off center
E. Discuss Nuisance ordinance.
F. Discuss need for ordinance for prevention of sewer backup problems.
G. Discuss future roadwork at Kiel Rd and County W
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: Tuesday July 3, 2018
Dated the 31st day of May, 2018.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda