Home Page: Agendas
June 6, 2012 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Wednesday, June 6, 2012 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 1 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Report on Johnsburg Rd progress
C. Audit report on Kiel Rd bridge
D. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
A. Lakeside Cemetery progress
B. Land owner right of way letter
10. New business
A. Approve liquor licenses for next year
B. Approve letter of Bond release for Guardian Pipeline
C. Convene in closed session to discuss personnel issues
D. Reconvene in open session to report decision of closed session
11. Reports of meetings attended
Next month’s main agenda items.
12. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 1st day of June 2012.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda