Home Page: Agendas
June 6, 2017 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday June 6, 2017 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 2 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid
7. Discussion of plan to apply with PSC for 50% match on public/private partnership to bring broadband to Johnsburg
8. Fire Department Communications
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Building permit Report
10. Old business
11. New business
A. Approve ditch cleaning on Town Hall, Kiel and Weber Roads.
B. Approve liquor licenses for 2017-18
C. Discuss how new truck and box will be outfitted
D. Discuss Calumet Sanitary District need to amend boundary area
E. Discuss how to put tile to lower water table around holding tank so pumping is reduced
F. Discuss price of salting and plowing private roads and drives if absolutely necessary.
12. Report on meetings attended
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: July 4, 2017.
Dated the 31st day of May, 2017.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present with no action.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda