Home Page: Agendas
June 7, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, June 7, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Reassess proposal to bore under Cty Q at Schoenborn Rd
C. Decide proposal for ditching on St Paul Rd south of Cty HH
D. Decide proposal for culvert replacement north of Cty HH
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
9. Old business
10. New business
A. Sign papers for loan
B. Approve Liquor licenses
C. Resolution and map adjust voting wards per 2010 census
D. Discuss progress on Johnsburg Rd TRIP project following meeting with Town of Taycheedah
E. Discuss adjusting wages for town employees
11. Reports of meetings attended
A. FDL unit meeting
12. Next month’s main agenda items.
13. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 2nd day of June 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
November 10, 2018 Agenda
October 2, 2018 Agenda
September 4, 2018 Agenda
August 7, 2018 Agenda
July 3, 2018 Agenda
June 5, 2018 Agenda
May 1, 2018 Agenda
April 5, 2018 Agenda
March 6, 2018 Agenda
December 27, 2017 Agenda