Home Page: Agendas
June 7, 2016 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday June 7, 2016 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the May 3meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Fire Department Communications
8. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
10. Old business
A. Actions to be taken on property on Gulig Rd.
11. New business
A. Approve Liquor Licenses for 2016-17
B. Appoint Al Schmitz to Calumet Sanitary Board of Commissioners
C. Approve Utility Boring ordinance as Proposed by OSG
D. Discuss graveling Nett and Sipple Roads
E. Discuss patches of Kiel Rd on west end
F. Discuss sealing of Kiel Rd east of Marytown
G. Action to be taken for chickens on residential property in Marytown
H. Approve CSM for Bob Feuerhammer
I. Approve CSM for Mary Taylor of Robert Nett property
J. Discuss Schneider proposed land split for Schumacher Rd
K. Discuss Marytown siren
L. Discussion of Assessors position: elected vs appointed
12. Report on meetings attended
A. FDL County unit meeting
13 .Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Next meeting date: July 5, 2016
Dated the 2nd day of June, 2016.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda
March 7, 2017 Agenda