Home Page: Agendas
March 1, 2011 Agenda
Notice of Town Board Meeting and Agenda
The Town Board of the Town of Calumet, Fond du Lac County, Wisconsin, hereby provides its written notice and agenda of the public meeting of the Town of Calumet for Tuesday, March 1, 2011 at 7:00 PM, at the Town Hall, W2104 Cty HH, Malone, WI. The public may provide comments to the town board if a period is provided and upon recognition by the presiding officer.
1. Call to order.
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Roll call/Quorum call/Verification of public notice and approval of agenda.
4. Reading and approval of clerk’s minutes of the February 3 meeting.
5. Reading and approval of treasurer’s report.
6. Examine and approve bills to be paid.
7. Review of Town insurance with Mike Immel.
8. Fire Department Communications
A. Discuss Town Emergency Management Plan.
9. Reports and communications with necessary motions.
A. Road report (Don Lisowe)
B. Request from Lisowe Dairy for crossing signage by farm
C. 2011 roadwork on Kiel Rd, Lakeshore Dr and seal coat driveway roads
D. Johnsburg Rd TRIP project
E. Permit Issuer (Number and Value)
10. Old business
A. electronic recycling with ESRC
11. New business
A. Approve Store Front Paperwork for FCEDC
12. Reports of meetings attended
A. WTA district meeting
B. UW-EX meeting for Lake Assoc development for weed control
13. Next month’s main agenda items.
14. Public comments and suggestions. No action to be taken. Time limited.
Dated the 24th day of February 2011.
Bruce A Peterson
Chairman, Town of Calumet
Members of the Plan Commission & Board of Appeals may be present.
December 27, 2017 Agenda
December 5, 2017 Agenda
November 7, 2017 Agenda
October 3, 2017 Agenda
September 5, 2017 Agenda
August 1, 2017 Agenda
July 5, 2017 Agenda
June 6, 2017 Agenda
May 2, 2017 Agenda
April 6, 2017 Agenda